BAA Growth Challenge

30 August 2010

BAA Challenge Month 4

This month I notice that my hair is curling up a lot more, I don’t know if it’s the length, or if it’s retaining more moisture or what, but you can see in the pictures below I have little spirals popping up all over the place. Even that part that’s not nearly as coily on the left side of my head is curling up more.

 

Products I’ve been using this month hasn’t really changed. I feel like if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The last couple of weeks I did my DC with yes to Cucumbers instead of ORS still using the EVOO and Raw Honey and my hair loves it. Maybe that’s why it’s looking curlier too?

 

I didn’t do as much protective styling since I’ve been working, but I am going to try to get better at that as I get more length. I’m not one of those people who can just wear twists all the time because I’ll get bored with it. I did learn how to cornrow last month though, so that’s a good thing! I’ll still have to practice at it more. I’ll do a post later on some of the styles I did last month (I think).

 

Without further ado, the pictures:

 

Month 1 on the left, Month 4 on the right:

                 

 

 

 

 

 

That back picture isn’t very good at all, sorry, I’m not as flexible as I thought I was and I couldn’t get it to show the actual length. Just trust me when I say it’s grown :o)

 

That’s all for now!