BAA Growth Challenge

12 December 2009

I am waaaaay too geeked about this

I am waaaaay too geeked about this. So I decided to try Aussie Moist conditioner for my co-wash today since I've been hearing great things about it and I already love the Hair Insurance leave-in, and after I finished washing it I lifted a piece to try to gauge my new growth (I do this every week when I wash my hair) and I noticed little curls! I had to run and show my mom I was so excited. It just made me more excited to see my natural hair when I cut it, and it's making me more likely to just cut it when a year is up instead of just letting all of the perm grow out. So of course I had to take a picture and share it because this is just awesome! I'm probably TOO excited about it, but hey it's the little things in life that bring me joy. I'm sitting here with my Castor Oil/Olive Oil Condis. in my hair (deep conditioning) and I just had to post this.

As far as the Aussie Moist, I like it! I can see I'll be using it in rotation with my V05 until I run out of the V05, then I'll just use the Aussie Moist (I have the 33 oz bottle, which should last me a loooooong time). I also picked up some Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, I'll probably try that next time.