BAA Growth Challenge

23 February 2010

9 Months Relaxer Free!

I was coming on the blog today to grab a picture to post somewhere, and I saw that I’m 9 months relaxer free today! Yay me! Right now my hair is in a flat twist-out that I hate. The last time I did one, I did it on dry stretched hair. This time I did it on wet un-stretched hair and it did not come out good at all. I was going to re-flat twist it, but I really don’t feel like it. I don’t even want to take a picture to document it. LOL. I was looking at a video someone did of a silk wrap on natural hair, I may have to get some magnetic rollers and saran wrap and try that myself on Saturday, I kind of miss straight hair since I’ve been wearing it curly or in a bun for as long as I can remember. Plus, it gives me a chance to try something different. Who knows, I may actually like the roller set and just leave it like that. I do know that I will be sitting under a hair dryer because I do not want to sleep in magnetic rollers (it’s not a fun experience).

So yeah, I don’t really have anything else to say, I just wanted to acknowledge this milestone :o)