BAA Growth Challenge

10 May 2010

Relaxed Ends are Losing the Battle. . .

So m BC is in less than two weeks (I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to do it) and my relaxed ends aren’t winning any battles, and we already know who’s gonna win the war. LOL. When I was detangling my hair today my fingers glided through the natural parts and got all tangled up in the relaxed ends. I find that funny because I always thought that it would be too difficult to deal with my natural hair if it got longer than it was when I needed a touchup, as it turns out the longer it gets the easier it is to deal with. I guess it’s because my hair knows I won’t be putting anymore chemicals on it and it’s just going crazy.

I haven’t been doing a great job of keeping up with my blog lately because I’ve been having too much fun on CurlyNikki, so I’ll be back later today or this week with an update on what my hair has been doing.