BAA Growth Challenge

04 March 2010

Quick Update

So I’m not doing anything special with my hair this week, I’m trying to make these twists last for two weeks, so far so good. My scalp hasn’t been itching too much, and my hair still looks pretty moisturized. I still put some Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner on my hair every day so it smells AWESOME. LOL, maybe I will get some more of this when it runs out. My hair feels soft still from the overnight DC. I’m trying to decide if I want to overnight DC again when I take these twists out since I won’t be doing my normal DC this week. When I have my hair in twists I mostly leave them in a ponytail or I may combine the twists into one big flat twist in the back. I still haven’t found a way to be overly creative with them. My hair isn’t as long as I think it is ~lol~ and I’m sure it doesn’t help that I cut off at least an inch for every inch that it grows. Does anyone who happens to be reading this (other than me) have a style ideal other than twist/braid outs and bantu-knot outs that’s relatively easy to do? I was thinking of doing bantu-knots again but doing the kind where you put the section in two strand twists and then put that in a knot. I may try that the next time I wash my hair. . .

 

Oh, and the Castor Oil challenge is going well, I have another month. I don’t feel like it’s growing any faster than usual, but we’ll see. . .